- Specialty additives
- Antistatic agents
- Flame retardants
- Light stabilisers
- Metal deactivators
- Nucleating & clarifying agents
- Complementary offers
- Additive formulations
- Additive blends
- Additive masterbatches
- Blowing agents
- Nucleating & clarifying agents blends
- Tailor-made formulations
- Building, construction & furniture
- Electric & electronic
- Fibers and Tapes
Who we are:
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, telephone number, company details, function, etc.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Most browsers can be programmed to reject, or warn you before downloading cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browsers ‘help’ facility.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and other applicable laws by Adeka Polymer Additives Europe.
The details we collect will be used:
- To process your request(s) on our website such as an account creation request or a specific request about our products and services. Depending on your request(s), we may contact you through the email address or phone number you have provided.
- In certain cases, we may use your email address to send official information on our company or information on our products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out in the email that will be sent to you
- In certain cases, we may transfer your details to agents, distributors or ADEKA Group affiliates depending on your location and request.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details to:
Adeka Polymer Additives Europe
13, rue du 17 Novembre